Barron County Health Department Warns of Potential COVID-19 Exposure
Barron County Public Health is alerting community members who may have been at risk for exposure to COVID-19. The potential exposures happened at the following locations at the dates and times listed.
• The Wolf’s Den (Cameron): August 3 through August 7, all times
• Lynda’s Lakeshore Resort (Chetek): August 3 and 5, from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
• Somerset Pub (Chetek): August 3 and 5 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
• Six Lakes (Chetek): August 3 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
• Phill’s Bar and Grill (Chetek): August 7 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
• Pokegama Lakeside Cantina (Chetek): August 7 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Anyone who was at any of these locations during the times listed and is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home and contact their provider to get tested. People who were at the locations during the times listed and are not experiencing symptoms should watch for any signs of illness for the next two weeks. If you start to feel sick or have any symptoms in those 14 days, please stay home and contact your doctor to get tested.